Capital Computer Corparation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capital Computer Corparation

Talk about Anything Computer Related Security/Games/Hacking/Malware

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Online Pretators Learning how to Hack to gain CHildrens locations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spl0ite
{Owner}
{Owner}
Spl0ite

Online Pretators Learning how to Hack to gain CHildrens locations  Empty
PostSubject: Online Pretators Learning how to Hack to gain CHildrens locations    Online Pretators Learning how to Hack to gain CHildrens locations  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:41 pm

CC Capital Corporation http://capitalcorparation.my-freeforum.com/post?f=4&mode=newtopic

Over the past 3 years online predators have started looking to the deep web for hackers to teach them how to hack into phones and social media accounts to find children in there area via a mobile phones GPS.

For example Lets say a teenager is walking with his friends alone with no adult in any part of the world. A predator can search random names on a name generator or look up that kids name on social media. This is why its always a good idea to have your online accounts private not for bullying reasons but for a higher scare of a forum.

Then the predator can friend the child by making a fake social media account saying there a kid or hacking one of there friends accounts then messaging them to meet. Even if your child's phone is encrypted predators can still locate them via GPS and find them once the phone is UN-encrypted when they unlock there smartphone or cell phone.

Now there is nothing anyone can do about but we are looking for a solution. Remember to have strong passwords on your social media accounts ANYONE and don't make the password anything related to you have it be some caps some lowercase. It is a good idea to even put characters from other languages in the password ass well. The better the password the harder it will be for the Thief to crack.
Back to top Go down
http://capitalcorparation.my-freeforum.com

Online Pretators Learning how to Hack to gain CHildrens locations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Capital Computer Corparation  :: Capital Online Topics :: Cyber Crime News-
Jump to: